Warren Park Pavilion
Pavilion Reservation Fee: $40 per hour/2 hours minimum for up to 150 people or $55 per hour/2 hours minimum for over 150 people
PARKS & RECREATION UPDATE:
While parks and natural areas remain open for public use, we encourage our community to continue to practice social distancing guidelines and health protocols while enjoying the outdoors.
Please follow minimum standard health protocols
We will continue to post any updates on our website and social media outlets. Thank you for your cooperation and patience
Review the list below for the current status of park amenities:
- Parks and Recreation Administration Office (103 N. Hewitt Dr.)
- Walking Track
- Park Amenities such as restrooms, water fountains, fitness trails
- Disk Golf at Hewitt Park
- Sport Fields: Open for use of individuals and families. No reservations being accepted for organized sporting events.
- Rentals of Pavilions, Creekside Amphitheater and Sport Field: Suspended until further notice.
Warren Park Pavilion
The pavilion at Warren Park is a 40' x 60' covered shelter that may be reserved for private events such as birthday parties, picnics, and family reunions. It includes 11 picnic tables which can each seat 6 adults or 8 children. It is equipped with a large grill, electrical outlets, and lighting. Playgrounds are visible from the pavilion.
If the use of a water hose is needed, you may rent a water spigot key (water hose not included). Spigot key fee is $50, with $40 being fully refundable and $10 is retained for water usage. The refund will be sent via a mailed check once the water spigot key is returned. Restrooms and water fountains are available for use without the water key.
The water spigot key can be picked up and dropped off at 103 N. Hewitt Drive during normal business hours (Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM). Water Spigots cannot be provided after business hours.
Warren Park Amenities
- 10 acres
- Walking trail
- 2 playgrounds
- 1 12' x 12' small pavilion
1) CHECK THE CALENDAR BELOW FOR AVAILABILITY
•Please note, there must be at least a one-hour gap between each reservation for maintenance and cleaning purposes.
2) PAYMENT IS REQUIRED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF ACCEPTANCE.
• We communicate via email for payments, so please check your email regularly so that you do not miss any communication from us. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your application, as well as payment information once we review via email@example.com saying “City of Hewitt”.
** This email may go to your spam/junk folder, so be sure to check there as well. If you do not hear from us within one business day of submitting your application, please email or call us. **
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER THE RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE.
These rules are implemented to ensure safe and clean venues. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to hosting your next event!